Ref No: AM17847
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
Production Team Leader - County Cavan.
In this role you will ensure that your team operates to maximum efficiency and in line with production requirements, always prioritising safety and quality. You will oversee people and production management in a safe, clean working environment.
This role will operate on shift rotation (6 am-2 pm and 2 pm-10 pm) Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a Team Leader that is seeking to grow and develop within the company. Ambition to learn and progress is essential. This role will drive area improvements and personal growth of self and others.
• Safety & Quality Mindset: Adherence to all relevant quality and Health and Safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment and that housekeeping is in order – 5S.
• Critical thinking: Ability to follow production schedules and anticipate and solve problems as they arise.
• Drive and Planning: Ability to ensure production targets are met and exceeded in the area by organisation, timely material delivery and cross-training for operational effectiveness.
• People Management: Motivation, engagement and communication of operators, monitoring Time and Attendance for payroll, holidays and acceptable levels, maintain discipline in safety and quality.
• Communication: Ability to effectively communicate with other departments e.g. Design, Logistics, Quality, Shipping, Planning, Purchasing and Management to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner and targets can be achieved.
Interested applicants should have:
• Education to at least Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Further training and development an advantage.
• At least 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Track record in achieving targets.
• Keen understanding of the importance of safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
• Natural communicator and influencer.
• Forward thinking
• Solution focused.