Ref No: AM18179
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
Supply Chain Manager - County Cavan.
In this role you will implement and co-ordinate initiatives and management systems that control the supply chain from material sourcing to delivery on time to the production floor.
You will ultimately assume responsibility for a function which manages close to 60% of the company's entire revenue. You will be responsible for building and maintaining an industry leading supply chain whilst managing associated risk, working closely with other team members and key internal stakeholders in delivering supply chain activities that match the ambitions of the organisation.
- Create and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Build a resilient Supply Chain that is robust, agile and has the ability to evolve in line with a growing business.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations and drive and extend a reach to Customer Service teams to ensure Order Cycle Times (OCT) are met.
- Determine and measure key supply chain KPI's to ensure internal (inbound, materials, production) and outbound products are coherent with an effective and efficient Supply Chain operations.
- Build deep supply chain knowledge, assessing and tackling risks and new opportunities,
- Identify and analyse bottlenecks delivering processes to ensure smooth flow.
- Drive solutions for process improvements, forging relationships across other functions including production, sales, finance and quality.
- Build and develop the supply chain team, instilling best practice and continuous improvement.
Experience and qualifications requirements:
- At least 10 years’ experience in supply chain, ideally in an industrial setting
- Ideally educated to degree or master's level
- A minimum of 5 years’ management experience leading a supply chain function, demonstrating a track record driving performance improvement and KPI management.
- Planning & Manufacturing experience
- Strong experience in ERP software
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to act operationally and strategically.