Ref No: AM17754
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Category Team Manager - North Dublin.
This role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation.
The Category Team Manager is responsible for managing the Category team to ensure they deliver all business-related objectives are delivered
• Manage key vendor relationships
• Manage attendance at Trade Shows
• Drive new product development
• Manage and support Category Managers to deliver on their objectives and targets
• Review and completion of annual CMP’s and incentive tracking
• Develop Market Intelligence
• Develop the brand
• Support Merchandising Team projects
• Support building of FY strategy to achieve business goals
• Manage and co-coordinate interdepartmental deliverables and relationships
Interested applicants should have:
• Third Level Degree in a Business / Procurement / Food related discipline
• High level of commercial expertise within the food industry, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at a senior level
• Results-based with a proven track record of applying financial, commercial or procurement skills to a range of business-related objectives
• Experience using consumer insights, competitive assessment, pricing, promotional planning and financial analysis.
• A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel to intermediate-advanced level is a minimum requirement