CNC Metal Cutting Sales Representative
Ref No: DT17298
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
CNC Metal Cutting Sales Representative.
To cover Republic of Ireland territory.
There is flexibility as to the successful candidate's location, with travel to customers involved and required.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Representing the company and promoting and developing and concluding sales of the CNC Metal Cutting Division products and related high value capital equipment and projects.
- Working together with the Sales Team, you will visit and work with Metal Cutting customers throughout the 26 counties for existing and potential Metal Cutting customers.
- Engaging with existing and new customers, following up existing leads, generate new leads and market products in order to meet and exceed sales and revenue targets. Working to an agreed sales plan, you will prospect for new leads, deliver effective proposals and close sales projects.
- Activities towards the above will include:
- Working with customers and engineers on pre-sale activities including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine and part processing assessments and recommendations, and development of turnkey proposals. Specifying, proposing and quoting equipment which is fit for purpose for the customer’s requirements. Explaining and demonstrating to the customer why the proposals made will best meet the requirements. Maintaining involvement on machine demonstrations, turnkey projects and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets.
- With support where needed, you will negotiate with customers on pricing, terms and conditions of contracts and conclusion of machine sale and customer purchase order.
- Documenting and detailing and following up all aspects of the agreed contract with the customer and with internal personnel, including Technical Manager and Service Manager, so as to facilitate and proactively ensure the competent execution of the project by the company, including management of any project technical or commercial risks arising.
- Working with Area Sales Representatives, Product Managers, Service Manager and company Directors to pro-actively address customer requirements and any issues arising.
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company.
- Submitting customer visit reports on a weekly basis and using company CRM systems to update status of enquiries.
- In the normal course of your work, where opportunity presents, you will promote also the full range of products including Conventional Metal Cutting Machine Tools, Metal Forming Machine Tools, consumables and accessories to customers; and pass resulting enquiries obtained to the appropriate Area Sales Representative and/or Divisional manager.