Ref No: AM17298
CNC Metal Cutting Sales Representative.
To cover Republic of Ireland territory.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Representing the company and promoting and developing and concluding sales of the CNC Metal Cutting Division products and related high value capital equipment and projects.
• Working with Area Sales Representatives, you will be expected to cover the 26 counties for existing and potential metal-cutting customers.
• Working with the Divisional Manager to achieve and exceed sales targets set.
• Approaching and engaging with existing and new customers, you will follow up existing leads, generate new leads and market the products in order to exceed sales and revenue targets. Working to an agreed sales plan, you will prospect for new leads, deliver effective proposals and close sales projects.
• Work with customers and engineers on pre-sale activities including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine and part processing assessments and recommendations, and development of turnkey proposals. Specifying, proposing and quoting equipment which is fit for purpose for the customer’s requirements. Maintaining involvement on machine demonstrations, turnkey projects and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets.
• Negotiating with customers on pricing, terms and conditions of contracts and conclusion of machine sale and customer purchase order.
• Documenting and detailing and following up all aspects of the agreed contract with the customer and with internal personnel, including Technical Manager and Service Manager, so as to facilitate and proactively ensure the competent execution of the project by the company, including management of any project technical or commercial risks arising.
• Working with Area Sales Representatives, Product Managers, Service Manager and company Directors to pro-actively address customer requirements and any issues arising.
• Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company.
• Submitting customer visit reports on a weekly basis and using company CRM systems to update status of enquiries.
• Observing this company’s safety procedures and keeping safety as a priority in all work activities.
• In the normal course of your work, where opportunity presents, you will also promote the full range of products including Conventional Metal Cutting Machine Tools, Metal Forming Machine Tools, consumables and accessories to customers; and pass resulting enquiries obtained to the appropriate Area Sales Representative and/or Divisional Manager.
This position will offer a very attractive remuneration package, including base salary, commission/bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, company car, fuel card and visa card for valid company fuel and out of pocket expenses, non-receipted lunch allowance.