Ref No: AM17461
County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Global Sales Account Manager - County Kildare.
Our client is an Irish owned award-winning technology company that is internationally recognised for its innovative R&D and product design capability. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business graduate with a number of years’ experience in a similar role in an industrial related environment. The individual must have strong organisation skills, be an effective communicator with a high standard of written English, and have strong presentation skills. They should be able to contribute to a creative and innovative environment contributing to the overall development and growth of the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of new global business opportunities including:
• Develop and implement external business activities that will increase international products sales and drive company growth and revenue.
• Develop plans to grow the business and identify new opportunities internationally.
• Implement initiatives in order to identify, grow and develop business customers and key industry partners.
• Identify new distribution channels while maintaining and growing current distribution networks.
• Develop long term successful relationships with business customers in a B2B environment.
• Attend key worldwide tradeshows and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
• Work closely with other company departments, consultants, partners and relevant third parties to communicate and specify potential product concept or new market opportunities and engage with the full development process to achieve execution and delivery of the approved projects.
• Participate in the company innovation program by providing customer and market feedback on end user requirements, market trends and potential opportunities.
• Present regular progress reports and updates to the management team.
Interested applicants should have:
o A first or second class Honours Business degree, or equivalent, together with a minimum of three to five years' post-qualification experience.
o At least three years’ experience with international exposure in a fully commercial environment, ideally related to industrial inspection equipment
o Possess excellent practical knowledge in process, business and commercial areas
o Experience in identifying new opportunities, new channels, new accounts and relationships and delivering on their potential
o Proven track record in achieving top line growth
o Excellent people management and communication skills
o Knowledge of financial management practices
o Strong knowledge and capability in E-marketing and the key drivers of its associated revenue
o Good influencing and presentation skills
o Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
o Ability to demonstrate a strong intuition in spotting and developing opportunities and also anticipating and understanding customers and end user needs
o A foreign language capability would be an advantage