Ref No: DT17831
County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Sales Executive - County Kildare.
Our client is an Irish owned award-winning technology company, and is internationally recognised for its innovative R&D and product design capability.
This role is an exciting opportunity and would suit an individual who has excellent sales skills, and is an initiative-taker that is eager to hit targets and work well under pressure. This role will allow the successful candidate to grow and develop their skills within a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will be required to develop new business opportunities for the company through the identification and attraction of new clients, up-selling to existing clients, and managing existing accounts efficiently and effectively. In conjunction with the Sales and Marketing team, the ideal candidate will be required to assist in planning and prioritising business development activities to achieve department target and KPI's.
If you have a real passion for sales and believe you have the skills and attributes to be an ideal candidate for this role, we would like to hear from you.
• Research, identify and maximise new sales opportunities.
• Identify and grow new distribution channels and collaborative opportunities.
• Strengthen, manage, and build strong long-term relationships with existing channel partners.
• Maintain an up-to-date CRM system throughout the sales cycle.
• Manage and track sales performance and pipeline activity.
• Support distribution partners to deliver world class product support in tandem with the Applications Support team.
• Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
• Attend key international tradeshows and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
• Work closely with other company departments to deliver market feedback, channel partner support and customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with channel partners to promote global brand awareness.
• Participate in the company innovation program by providing distributor, customer and market feedback on end user requirements, market trends and potential opportunities.
• Deliver KPI's and quarterly sales growth targets.
• Present regular progress reports and updates to the management team.
Interested applicants should have:
At least 2 years' previous sales experience, with a proven track record in a sales position.
Third level qualification would be an advantage.
Strong work ethic, work well under pressure and possess a determination to exceed sales goals.
Excellent sales and negotiation skills with proven ability to adapt communication style to reflect target audience.
Possess practical knowledge in process, business, and commercial areas.
An energetic self-starter, who is self-motivated and ambitious to succeed.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong IT skills – competent in MS suite applications, knowledge of CRM systems an advantage.
Organised, dependable, and with an ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of the wider team, to achieve personal and company targets and KPI's.
Good influencing and presentation skills.
A foreign language capability would be an advantage (not essential).