Ref No: AM17615
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Service Sales Specialist- Medium & High Voltage. Dublin/Leinster area.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland, as long as the person is happy to travel to customers across Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. You will build long-term customer relationships and manage resolutions to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
• Volume and profit: Sell products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets.
• Customer relations: Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
• Sales plans: Prepare sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
• Sales: Create added value for the customer and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with the company offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
• Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
• New market opportunities: Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
• Administration: Manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities as required.
• Offer preparation: Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Interested applicants should have:
• Extensive experience in the Medium & High Voltage market, gained from front end roles, sales or sales management
• Degree or relevant technical qualification preferred
• Knowledge of the electrical industry
• Creative approach to developing new business
• Focussed on delivering results
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
• Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & Salesforce