Laboratory Test Technician- Westmeath
Ref No: SF17309
Westmeath, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Laboratory Test Technician - Westmeath.
As Lab Technician, you will be responsible the understanding how product relates to process to test products in a laboratory.
You will liaise with Chemical and Project engineers to follow customer testing requirements and report any technical problems.
You will report directly to the Quality Manager and work within a matrix structure organisation.
- Daily testing of pre-treatment plant process and recording results within process specifications (impact tests and bend test thickness)
- Collect data required to make improvements and/or modifications within the plant
- Managing Corrosion cabinets
- Following specifications in work instructions
- Testing products are manufactured to customer specifications and reporting any out of specification products
- Completing all documentation following SOP’s
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third level qualification in science, or a related subject.
- Commercial experience in product testing and manufacturing.
- Project Management skills
- Understanding or direct experience of working in a regulated environment
- Experienced in writing scientific reports and publications.
Apply below or contact Sean Fitzsimons at ICDS Recruitment for more details & to discuss the position in confidence
Your ICDS Consultant