Ref No: AM18053
County Wexford, Republic of Ireland
Engineering Administrative Assistant - County Wexford.
This is a fixed-term contract of 6-9 months' duration.
The Engineering Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all administrative duties within the Engineering Function.
• Work with Maintenance Lead:
o Type Up Planned Maintenance Activities
o Type Up Planned Calibration Activities
o Become familiar with legacy maintenance system and new SAP System
o Become familiar with Stores system
• Gathering Data:
o Contact Vendors/Manufacturers
o Gather data from parts in stores
o Talk to Maintenance Lead & Technicians and gather data
o Assist with work required to fill in gaps between what used to be done with the legacy Maintenance Database and what will need to done with new SAP system
• Input data into spreadsheets
• Input data into databases
o Maintenance System:
Assist with closing of Preventative Maintenance and Calibration Workorders
Assist with building new database
Cat List Updates
Preventative Maintenance SOP Update
Calibration SOP Update
o Standardised Data Entry
• Maintenance Stores
o Assist in Filling gap between what is on the legacy system and what is need to be entered for new SAP system to meet requirements of standardised approach to PMs / Stores / Parts Value / Parts Details / Purchasing etc.
o Assist with re-organisation of stores to bring in line with future requirements.
• Assist with monthly counts
Skills and Experience required:
• Leaving Certificate and previous administrative experience is required.
• Knowledge of internal and external tools and resources available to accomplish tasks and achieve results.
• Ability to prioritise, organise and carry out duties in an efficient and timely manner.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office packages.
• Demonstrated flexibility.
• Excellent understanding of confidentiality and demonstrated adherence to same.
• Excellent organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of GMP and regulatory standards an advantage.