Ref No: AM17617
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Personal Assistant - Dublin 15.
This position is being offered as an initial 18 months fixed-term contract, with the potential to extend.
As a key support to the Site Senior Management Team, the Personal Assistant is responsible for providing overall administrative support to the Site Director and Plant Management team.
Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage several priorities at one time.
This position is accountable for performing administrative duties in a professional and courteous manner with a strong emphasis on Customer Service to both employees and external clients. In addition, will be highly organised with an ability to demonstrate keen attention to details, adaptability, resourcefulness, and efficiency. Follow up in a timely manner, prioritize, and handle time-sensitive deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Taking control of diary / calendar management, movements, scheduling meetings both internal and external, conference calls and travel arrangements.
• Attend various management staff meetings, record minutes and action items, publishing minutes and follow up on actions.
• Responsible for the meeting cadence, aligning diaries for key meetings, circulates key information and ensures information is communicated in a consistent and timely way.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the site management and internal departments and employees; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with management staff.
• Co-ordinate internal communications sessions with Site Leadership team.
• Book conferences and room reservations in local hotels, manage contracts, catering meals, special equipment needs, transportation and other related items.
• Responsible for the organization and execution of company or department events, Christmas events, fundraising activities, and employee engagement activities.
• Responsible for relationship and communications with company caterer.
• Acts as back up to the Executive Assistant for annual leave as required.
• Cover lunch break at reception.
• Other projects as assigned.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience supporting senior management / executives.
• At least 5 - 7 years' administrative experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Self-starter with the ability to work with autonomy in a team environment
• High level of verbal and written communications skills
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.