Ref No: TC.RC101
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
The role is 5 days per week on a half day basis(8:30-13:00 and 13:00-17:30 on rotation)
· Answering a multi-line switchboard
· Screening and directing calls
· Taking accurate messages and forwarding to the relevant persons
· Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner
· Manage meeting room bookings
· Handling all incoming and outgoing post
· Administration support for the administration offices and accounts department.
· Other general administration duties as required
Essential Experience and Skills
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task and problem solve.
· Ability to communicate at all levels.
· Good administration and time management skills
· Excellent Computer Skills in Microsoft office package including excel and word
· Ability to be flexible as and when required, have a “can do” attitude.
Send your CV to Theo Coen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org