Ref No: SD.1002.SC
Kildare, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Apply for permits on EIDA system, weekly walk required on site to understand and capture all work areas.
- Compiling data received from site in relation to reporting of work activities, labour resources, PID equipment etc. this will be required both daily and weekly.
- Distribution of digital time sheets from clock in system to site management.
- Addition of new operatives to clock in system.
- Updating on hire plant register weekly, including off hire reports.
- POC for hire companies, in terms of deliveries and collections.
- Co-ordinate and book site deliveries via Data Scope system.
- Updating and tracking of training certificates inc. expiration dates of same.
- Assist with site induction via Go-Contractor and Field Glass system.
Following experience would be preferred.
- One – two years of site administration work experience, preferably one of those years having construction type activity experience.
- Good computer and software skills to include the use of all Microsoft office packages and email particular the use of excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to communicate with other employees and supervision
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Your ICDS Consultant