Ref No: AM17511
County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Equipment Installation Engineer - semiconductor sector.
We are currently recruiting entry-level engineers to join our client's global team of Installation Engineers. You will focus on performing and supporting system installations throughout Europe, US and Asia regions. Travel constitutes approximately 80% of this role.
This position demands a high degree of technical expertise, customer focus and team involvement. We are looking for people to have the flexibility to travel extensively to different locations worldwide to perform installations.
Core responsibilities include:
• On-site installation, qualification, maintenance and repair of sophisticated electro-mechanical and electronic wafer fabrication production equipment.
• Working in a dynamic environment as part of the Global Equipment Install team.
• Interfacing with international and Irish-based customers to ensure successful outcomes from equipment installations.
• Responsibility for maintaining a safe working environment.
Interested applicants should have:
• Technical qualification at Level 6, 7, 8 or above (Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Science or similar). Industry experience an advantage but not essential.
• You should have a passion for technology, and excel at problem solving.
• Have an interest in working with hands-on projects and tasks.
• Like the opportunity to travel worldwide while gaining training and experience as an Equipment Installation Engineer on the most advanced semiconductor equipment.
If successful you will have:
• A great place to begin and grow your career!
• A generous package that includes performance-based bonus, pension, health insurance and employee share participation scheme.
• A comprehensive full training programme and the opportunity to travel extensively in Europe, US and Asia.