Ref No: AM17472y
Kildare, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Experienced and Graduate Field Service Engineers - semiconductor.
Our client, Kokusai Semiconductor Europe GmbH (KSE), is a leading supplier of thermal batch processing semiconductor equipment. Working closely with the parent company in Japan, the company has over 30 years of experience installing and maintaining equipment at customer sites throughout Europe. To meet the expansion of the semiconductor industry, we have been retained to recruit several positions available for experienced and graduate field service engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• As an integral part of the KSE equipment installation team, you will contribute to projects involving the installation and commissioning of Kokusai semiconductor manufacturing equipment at customer sites in Ireland and worldwide.
• Maintain a safe working environment and strictly adhere to all safety guidelines and all policies.
• Report on schedule performance and take action to resolve any delays, or issues.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair any issues that occur.
• Interface with customers and projects managers to ensure flawless execution.
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
• Level 7 or equivalent qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering.
• Comfortable working on complex electro-mechanical equipment in a cleanroom manufacturing environment, good manual dexterity with a high focus on safety and quality.
• Aptitude to work with electro-mechanical schematics and ladder logic.
• Good communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as the team environment.
• Previous experience of installing or maintaining vertical diffusion furnaces or other semiconductor equipment would be a distinct advantage.
• Good PC skills, with experience of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• Fluent in English with a valid work permit for Ireland & EU countries essential.
• Willing to travel up to 70% of the year.
Salary range : €35K – €60K depending on experience and qualifications.
• Excellent Pension, Health & Dental provisions including cover for dependants.
• Annual bonus paid twice yearly.
• A very generous travel premium while working overseas in addition to per diem & normal expenses.