Ref No: DT17924
County Wexford, Republic of Ireland
Business Applications Engineer - County Wexford
Our client company is on a journey towards a fully connected and digitised E2E supply chain. As the site prepares to upgrade to next generation ERP systems (SAP S/4 HANA) this is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to provide the leadership required to evolve the site planning process required for this transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Translate business and technical requirements into business application systems.
• Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development.
• Write concise and clear technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements.
• Develop scalable solutions across the business.
• Build features and applications that incorporate a high-speed mobile responsive design.
• Work closely with business end users and analytics teams to understand their business domain and their requirements.
• Design, build and deliver meaningful and interactive BI, MI and Reports using appropriate visualisation techniques and technologies.
• Use visualisation and analytics to help solve business challenges, leading from insight to action.
• Experience in Master Data creation and data analysis
• Help to define governance processes for SAP reporting and analytics, and work to refine these processes over time to ensure they remain efficient and relevant to the business.
• Work with a continuous improvement mindset, staying abreast of technological advancements and use real world examples to drive creative thinking within internal business teams.
• Be an advocate for best-in-class Information Life Cycle Management, Information Governance, and Information Stewardship.
• Support bespoke “On-premise” applications.
• Develop and maintain reusable dashboards for addressing common business problems, such as timeseries anomaly detection, predictive maintenance, and real-time process monitoring and optimization.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Great communication, teamwork skills and attention to detail
• Working on projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
• Strong Tableau, PowerBI Experience - Microsoft suite – Power Apps
• Ability to understand data models and data engineering.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required.
An advantage to have:
• Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, particularly embedded analytics solutions.
• An interest in data governance, process design, and process improvement.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Dataverse is a plus
• Knowledge of Virtual hosted environments
• Fundamentals of networking