Ref No: AM17449
Meath, Co. Meath, Ireland
Plant Manager - County Meath.
Our client seeks a Plant Manager for their facility in County Meath. You should be a problem-solving decision-maker. You’ll be responsible for managing an experienced, cross-disciplinary management team, and 40 staff. You should have expertise in the maintenance and operation of an industrial facility, and be able to work within a highly regulated framework. You will plan and control the budget for a major piece of infrastructure in the company's regional portfolio. You will maintain excellent relationships with a range of stakeholders from the organisation to regulators, to site neighbours.
Interested applicants should have:
• At least 10 years' industrial managerial experience
• Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering (Electro-Mechanics, Mechanics, Industrial Chemistry, Metallurgy, Mining or similar)
• Experience working in a strictly regulated facility, such as one operating under an Industrial Emissions Directive licence.
• Experience with power generation would be an advantage.
• Additional degree in Business Management or equivalent experience would be an advantage.