Ref No: AM17377
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Assistant Buyer - North Dublin.
Our client is a mechanical engineering contractor.
We have been retained to recruit a highly motivated individual with a background in purchasing. This role would suit a person who demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness, and a methodical and logical approach.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Create purchase orders for site deliveries and communicate with site foremen on deliveries
• Review competition supplier range to ensure the brand is in line with market requirements.
• Product ordering and follow up.
• Identify new product ranges.
• Source products and suppliers
• Inform and communicate with Contracts Managers, Project Managers and site foremen on materials
• Price / cost updates
Interested applicants should have:
• Ideally a knowledge of mechanical engineering products or similar.
• Ability to work individually and efficiently as part of a team
• Ability to plan and organise
• Must work well under pressure
• Candidates must have experience in a similar role.
• Be proficient in Microsoft office (Excel etc.)