Ref No: AM17460
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Freight Administrator - South Dublin.
This is a new role within the organisation. The role of Freight Administrator requires someone who is innovative and self-motivated to deliver superior service and knowledge. The successful candidate will have a strong background in freight administration and an understanding of all customs and revenue rules. The role involves moving stock from global production and 3PL facilities so an understanding of US and APAC customs would be a distinct advantage
Work closely with Production Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain functions ensuring the following:
• Manage all worldwide Sea & Air Shipments
• Liaise with freight partners
• Negotiate quotes from freight providers for FY22 shipments
• Manage all shipments documents including BOL etc.
• Book all deliveries into 3PL warehouse partners globally
• Manage stock movements between global warehouses – ensuring min stock holdings are achieved.
• Update dashboard file to reflect accurately when stocks will arrive in various markets
• Assist Senior / Junior Buyer as required
• Be part of Kaizen project teams working on continuous improvement initiatives.
Interested applicants should be:
• Dynamic and innovative self-starter with ability to work and make decisions independently.
• Flexible, ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated with a strong goal and results orientation.
• Analytical, proactive decision maker with problem solving skills to resolve issues quickly
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Proficient PC skills (MS Office)