Ref No: AM17433
Cavan, Co. Cavan, Ireland
General Operatives - Palleting and Loading: County Cavan.
We are recruiting enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking general operatives to work in this processing plant in County Cavan.
These are full-time permanent roles.
We have opportunities available on Day shift (8.30am – 4.30pm); Evening Shift (5.30pm – 1.30am), and also on Midnight Shift (12am – 8am).
Reporting to the Supervisor or Manager, this role requires the General Operatives to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards while working in a fast-paced cold environment.
The role involves the employee being an integral part of the team, working together and meeting production plans.
You must display the following key behaviours/competencies throughout the role:
• Team Player
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Willing to learn the information that is involved in the job
• Ability to take instruction but also ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills
• A ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
• Attentive to detail in relation to quality
• Be health and safety conscious
• Flexible to the needs of the business.
• Be responsible and take ownership of your work
• Warehouse experience desirable
• Pallet truck and forklift experience desirable but not essential.