Ref No: AM17363
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Manufacturing System Technician (Inventory) - Dublin 15.
Hours of work for this position:
08:00-16.30 pm Mondays – Thursdays
08:00 – 15.30pm Fridays
• In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance of the company's bespoke manufacturing system, with support from the Senior Workcell Engineer.
• This will include ensuring inventory accuracy, report development and New Product Introduction (NPI) support.
• Ownership of the system will be a key area of responsibility.
• An ability to work on activities as an individual contributor and/or team member will be a key skill.
• Manage end-to-end product flow within Manufacturing System from receiving material, inventory management during disassembly, to shipping.
• Responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) set up of new parts and configurations on the bespoke system.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and identifying root cause system failures and isolating the components / failure scenarios while working with internal & external stakeholders.
• Responsible for inventory consolidation and reconciling incorrect quantities within the system.
• Responsible for validating incorrect material classifications within the system.
• Responsible for developing documentation, training and support for Operators using the system.
• Responsible for data analytics and reporting of the following on the system; products received, product processed, material status reports and cycle count reconciliations.
• Interface and collaborate with third party vendors and sister sites to understand system architecture.
• Develop and publish updates on issue resolutions and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders.
• Help plan and implement future developments such as systems upgrades, using detailed plans and scheduled upgrade or implementation cycles.
• Assisting in the creation of strategic and long-term planning based on identified business requirements.
• Provide technological guidance to management staff.
Interested applicants should have:
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team and matrix environment with strong interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Strong planning & organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills.
• At least 3 to 5 years' experience working in a similar role, with a good understanding of inventory flow and reconciliation.
• Previous experience working in a cross-matrix environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and third parties.