Ref No: AM17519
County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Materials Planner - County Kildare.
This role is expected to be a part-time role (probably circa 30 hours per week), and will be offered initially on a 12 month contract basis.
• The primary role is the daily management of the "Total Spares Program"
• Working closely with the Parts Group based in Head Office, Germany.
• Monitoring and tracking all shipments on Wiings, SIMI, Wizard and other supplier provided databases.
• Work independently to track daily consumption and forecast changes to inventory demands as customer install base changes
• Continuously track related metrics such as reconciliations, fill rate, zero Bin, DOI ect..
• Follow established guidelines for escalating and reporting quality issues to technical support and management.
• Interface directly with the customer in resolving all issues relating to Spare Parts supply chain in a prompt and professional manner.
• Attending daily pass down meetings, site BOM meetings, VF BOM meetings, preparing & presenting all relevant materials & metrics
• Documenting and reporting progress accurately and issuing Inventory Health reports weekly
Interested applicants should have:
• Experience of semiconductor equipment engineering/ parts management experience would be an advantage.
• High level of communication skills
• Proficient PC Skills essential.