Ref No: DT17833
Operational Logistics Executive - Surrey
One of the UK’s leading independent supercar dealership is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team.
Working closely with management to assist with the organisation of the day-to-day logistics and operations to ensure that the business is running as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
This is a brand new opportunity within this company with this being a brand new role. Meaning this is a position that the suitable candidate can take ownership of and take on as much responsibility as they see fit.
There is potential for this role to develop and grow (including salary) and the right person will eventually become a key member of the management team.
This is an office based role.
• Manage and organise the drivers to ensure all daily driving jobs are scheduled and carried out efficiently.
• Liaise with suppliers and third party companies to ensure all remedial work is scheduled and carried out on time
• Helping to create improved process to support business operations
• Organise logistics for events and meetings
• Managing the database
• Assist management with various administrative and secretarial tasks
Core Skills (Should Have)
• 2 years + experience in an operations / logistics or personal assistant role (automotive preferable)
• Understanding of the industry processes and knowledge of how to handle common obstructions with solutions
• An excellent multi-tasker
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Extremely organised
Core Skills (Nice to Have)
• Experience in the automotive industry
• A passion for supercars