Ref No: AM17358
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Production Planner - South Dublin.
This role is being offered initially as a 12 months' fixed-term contract.
In this role you will be responsible for satisfying customer demand by producing and monitoring achievable production schedules based on demand, available capacity and resources. At all times inventory levels must be managed to ensure financial exposure is kept to a minimum.
As the planner of a product group, you will be part of a cross-functional team and will work closely with Purchasing, Procurement, Production, Filling, Packing, Warehouse, Engineering, QA, QC, CPI and Finance.
• 100% Data Accuracy.
• Drive to achieve zero back orders
• Ensure safety stocks are always planned to be in place.
• Micro-management of non-robust SKU's to ensure no stock-outs and that safety stocks are maintained.
• Liaise with Central Supply Chain and manage all shipments to Group distribution sites
• Manage inventory at intermediate, component and finished goods levels in line with forecasts / stock holding policies.
• Ensure that ERP is maintained to always reflect reality. Including identifying and maintain planning item master data, i.e. planner codes, planning time fences, lead times, order quantities, safety stock levels.
• Co-ordinate activities within cross-functional team through planning meetings and communication to ensure all team members are aligned to achieve the above.
• Maintain and update rolling 12-week production schedule and 12-week PAD (put at disposal) report
• Populate monthly rolling MPS for a 12-month period
Interested applicants should have:
• Circa 3 years' experience in planning / scheduling.
• A thorough knowledge of day-to-day practices within an MRP environment