Ref No: AM17333
Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
Sales and Operations Planning Director - County Cork.
In this role you will work in close collaboration with regional commercial leadership and key stakeholders to tailor the process to meet management objectives.
• Accountable for the architecture of the S&OP process and for the successful global rollout and implementation
• Key point of contact for senior regional Commercial and PDM leadership to communicate and support the implementation of the supply chain strategy
• Coordinate the activities of department management, and provide direction and assistance on resolution of complex issues and potential problems related to production planning and demand management
• Form a company-wide strategic roadmap to improve S&OP maturity, enable process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
• Align strategic roadmap with key stakeholders
• Accountable to define key metrics of S&OP and track benefits and improvements to the business
• Align resources, prioritise strategies, establish targets, and implement cost-out initiatives for S&OP.
• Channel continuous improvement ideas and select suitable ones to turn into projects.
Interested applicants should have:
• Be an expert leader with a proven track record of building and managing high-performing teams
• Experienced people manager with a strong reputation for mentoring and developing people
• Expertise and track record in pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing and supply chain execution and oversight. Previous ERP implementation experience an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-echnical audiences.
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, alignment and commitment.
• Project management skills to manage overall transformation and continuous improvement projects across multiple geographies and business functions.
• Change management and transformational change experience
• Able to develop solutions to complex problems which require an in-depth degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovativeness
• Able to develop complex concepts, techniques, and standards
• Must have expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU and international cGMP's
• Extensive years of relevant experience in related field, and must be degree qualified (Master's degree an advantage).