Ref No: AM17390
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Supply Chain Representative - County Cork.
Job purpose and objectives:
As Supply Chain Representative you will be responsible for supporting projects within Warehouse & Logistics, including off-site warehouses. It also includes providing technical support for warehousing business processes.
• Develop and own relationship with Contract Logistics Services Providers (off-site warehouses) and support business process optimisations
• Optimise warehouse flow of materials / put away strategy
• Ownership of projects relevant to Warehousing and Logistics
• Technical support for changes, deviation and OPEX investigations
• Support the development of future warehousing strategic capacity initiatives
• Ownership of key internal KPI’s
• Responsible for updating Receiving Instructions, SOP's, Work Instructions related to Supply Chain/ Warehousing
• Support Warehouse business processes e.g. temperature monitoring and pest management programme
• Own Data Integrity initiatives pertaining to Warehousing business processes
• Support Site SME for Cold Chain activities i.e. transportation under refrigerated/frozen conditions
• Drive Quality Culture within GMP Warehouse e.g. Time on Floor activities /Audit Readiness etc
• Back up for Known Consignor/Air Cargo Security programme
Interested applicants should have a higher-level degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Supply Chain or related discipline
Experience should include:
• Understanding of warehouse processes e.g. receipts and shipping processes
• Proven record of delivering complex projects with safety and quality to the fore.
• Demonstrated, high learning agility and flexibility & ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Demonstrated ability to influence peers and business partners.
• Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level for resolution.
• Excellent self-management and organizational skills; able to manage a varied workload, set/ respond to personal and team priorities and adjust as needed.
• Ability to identify and prioritise issues, develop and implement solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to lead significant change, will need to influence without authority.
• Ability to establish key relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Strong communication and interpersonal interaction skills to be able to work effectively in a team-based environment.